Rum&Mead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rum&Mead - A World of Warcraft Roleplaying Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Nations B

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pirate
Admin
Pirate

The New Nations B Empty
PostSubject: The New Nations B   The New Nations B EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:19 pm

EVERYTHING STARTS FROM SCRATCHES!

Lore, gods and stuff is added along the way, on player/admin request, admins approval and admins' and players' actions.

In the beginning most people will probably only be unarmored Rogues and Warriors in.. underwear/linen clothing.

And they would supposedly start gathering up, making a nation, fighting other nations, trading with other nations, allying other nations, killing "bad" guys through events and a lot more.

But there is a big problem.. that might be fixable by making some barrier thing.. or a wall.. or s-- I'll just say the problem! The problem is that there already are towns, cities and stuff all across the continents.

Sidenote: People are somehow old/adult from the beginning in a way that I have yet to come up with.. except with MAGIC!

..eeerrrrroooo...

Last edited by Pirate on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rumnmead.forummotion.com
Chenzor

Chenzor

The New Nations B Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Nations B   The New Nations B EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Willlll taaaaake aaaageeeees.
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Admin
Pirate

The New Nations B Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Nations B   The New Nations B EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Explain.
Back to top Go down
Chenzor

Chenzor

The New Nations B Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Nations B   The New Nations B EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:04 am

First off all, it'll take ages to like... Remove/replace npcs, and mod places, locations and areas to how we want them.
Secondly, there's gonna take AGES for a 'nation' to become something, other than a small tent with three people.
Third, there's going to be FUCKING SHITLOADS of people going ''Let's make this clan!'' '''Let's make that!''
I understand we're gonna have them aplicationr-required, but... Damn...

PS. I'm posting a lore idea.
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Admin
Pirate

The New Nations B Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Nations B   The New Nations B EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:42 am

That's why we start with specific areas, as stated in the other New Nations thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Nations B Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Nations B   The New Nations B Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Nations B
Page 1 of 1